[OSM-talk] Where have all the contributors gone?

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 17:38:19 GMT 2008

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 4:07 PM, graham <graham at theseamans.net> wrote:

> 80n wrote:
> > In my case I've run out of stuff to map.  Can someone build some more
> > roads please? ;)
>
> Surrey is finished??!! Congratulations, I missed that!

To clarify, my immediate area is complete in every direction as far as I can
go before meeting another area that is already mapped. And by complete I
mean all everything down to post boxes but not as far as house numbers.

As far as Surrey is concerned all towns and large villages are fairly well
mapped.  I don't think we can declare it finished yet but it's not far off.

I don't know how other counties are doing.  Are any others near to
completion?

80n