[OSM-talk] Where have all the contributors gone?

Charlie Echo openstreetmap at coutiere.com
Mon Dec 1 21:44:00 GMT 2008

All the reactions we received seem to indicate that you found the right reasons in your original mail.

I just take this opportunity to add one suggestion: we should try to "convert" Linux users to OSM mappers.
Many Linux users would like to take part in the Open-source wave, but don't know how to code. I'm convinced that these forces could be used for mapping.
So instead of biking in the cold, let's discuss with them in the warm...