[OSM-talk] osm/mapping meetup in auckland, nz tonight

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 22:47:54 GMT 2008

are there any auckland, nz osmers on the list? the auckland map meetup
group has it's first meeting tonight, in the central city.

all in the area are welcome to come along, the subject is gis and
mapping in general, and we will be discussing osm - there are a number
of local contributors going. one of the key subjects will be the
upcoming import of LINZ data, to complete the NZ road network

more details at the link below - please rsvp if you intend to come, so
we can judge numbers

http://www.meetup.com/Auckland-Map-Meetup/calendar/9220725/

i realise it's short notice but even if you can't make it, keep an eye
on that link, we will be arranging other meets in future

cheers