[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and also Santa's Routes!

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Tue Dec 9 20:58:35 GMT 2008

Looking at the polygon again someone has gone to the trouble of adding nodes on the long straight bits with a notes tag:

“Redundant node, just inserted so tiles at home has one for each tile”

e.g.

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=73.999 <http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=73.999&lon=31.4443&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF> &lon=31.4443&zoom=13&layers=B000FTF

History of the enclosing way shows lots of amendments over a couple of days by Zorrolll (at least I think they are “l”s)

I think the way heading north from Finland may actually pass straight through Finland and start somewhere near Riga. But I can’t find it using Mapnik or Potlatch.

Ed