[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and alsoSanta's Routes!

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Dec 11 11:01:40 GMT 2008

On 11 Dec 2008, at 09:04, maning sambale wrote:

> I can't create an image for the whole Philippines with osm mapper.
> Setting a new area to cover the whole country is not possible.  I want
> to create "A year of Edits on OSM Philippines"
>
> Any help?

Sure,  at present only ITO can do that. We have just uploaded an image
for you and are happy to take other requests for other countries. We
are currently working on something to lets others publish larger areas
but this needs from more technical work behind the scenes before we
can release it.

The new image for the Philippines is here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itoworld/3095117767/

Note that in future all official ITO uploads to Flickr will be done
via a new Flickr user called ItoWorld:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/itoworld/

Regards,

Peter