[OSM-talk] Updated view of 'A year of edits on OSM' and alsoSanta's Routes!

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 15:23:42 GMT 2008

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Peter Miller
<peter.miller at itoworld.com> wrote:
> Note that in future all official ITO uploads to Flickr will be done
> via a new Flickr user called ItoWorld:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/itoworld/

There's also the flickr group other users can post to:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/itomedia/

Thanks for this very useful application, it's very nice to be able to
watch activity in the are one is mapping.

My only trouble with it is that it seems to have trouble with
non-ascii characters wherever they appear. The image export renders
"í" as "FFFFC3FFFFAD" (see [1]), and when viewing user statistics it
doesn't include users with non-ascii names (see [2]) even if the
user(s) in question have the most contributions to the area.

I reported this on itoworld.com but from the form it looked like it
was meant for comments about misc. comments about the web UI so I
wasn't sure whether it reached someone that could do anything about
it.

1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/avarab/3082944887/
2. http://www.itoworld.com/product/osm/map?area=1002:1&show=users