[OSM-talk] Windows binary of mapnik gdal plugin

Nop ekkehart at gmx.de
Thu Dec 11 20:07:50 GMT 2008

Hi!

I am looking for a windows binary of the gdal input plugin for mapnik.
It is missing from the binary distribution and I have not been able to
find an alternative distribution or the plugin for download.

Of course I have tried building mapnik myself, but as I am neither
familiar with scons or python nor have any of the required environments
or an alternate C++ build system installed yet and it seems scons has no
concept of single build targets, this will probably take days to figure out.

So I'd rather ask for your help: Does anybody know of a location for a
binary of that plugin or could someone with a working build environment
send the binary over?

thanks

          Nop