[OSM-talk] N2000 database from Statens kartverk

Gustav Foseid gustavf at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 10:44:23 GMT 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 10:14 AM, Lars Aronsson <lars at aronsson.se> wrote:

> Can someone who speaks Norwegian and is familiar with the map data
> copyright situation in Norway please take a look at this user talk
> page, http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jensens#Kart

He claims that they are N2000 maps from Norge Digitalt and that he has
access to these maps as a partner of Norge Digitalt.

My employer is a Norge Digitalt partner, and I have access to these maps at
work. They are *only* for internal use and is not to be used for
redistribution. I am not sure of exactly when usage stops being internal (we
often print Norge Digitalt maps to give as documentation to our suppliers,
for instance), but I am pretty sure this is usage is not within the license.

Regards,

Gustav