[OSM-talk] addressing

Matias D'Ambrosio angasule at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 20:27:53 GMT 2008

On Friday 12 December 2008 11:17:09 Dave Stubbs wrote:
> OMG! Off-thread-topic shocker! What is this thread about BTW? I seem
> to have lost track.
 Street number craziness. By now it has degenerated into "look at this neat
grid" and "look at this crazy swirling random number maze", still useful
since we get to know wildly different areas (which comes in handy later,
knowledge always does).

> > PS: I'm subscribed to this list, no need to CC me.
>
> It's what happens when you hit reply to all. Get used to it -- it's
> gonna happen to you a lot.
 I know :) And cars don't brake so I can cross the street when they are
supposed to, I still yell at them and do my best to modify their incorrect
conduct.