[OSM-talk] osm2go as yet another desktop tool?

sylvain letuffe liste at letuffe.org
Mon Dec 15 20:30:00 GMT 2008

> So the question is: This has started as a mobile editor with focus on small
> devices and ease of use. Do you think there's enough demand for yet another
> desktop editor to also support binary distributions for desktop linux
> machines?

I'll be happy to give it a go, if the porting cost isn't too huge.

JOSM is allready quite good, but in liberty, there is diversity... and one
editors and a half doesn't look enough to me

#troll
And java apps sucks.........too much memory,....... oups no, I didn't say
that.....
#end_troll

Sylvain Letuffe liste at letuffe.org
qui suis-je : http://slyserv.dyndns.org