[OSM-talk] Disable Potlatch finally.

Gert Gremmen g.gremmen at cetest.nl
Tue Dec 16 12:03:18 GMT 2008

"Why not disable OSM altogether, that would get rid of all those silly
edits."
"Well, if you have an alternative online solution to share with us I'm
sure you will find plenty of willing testers."
Andy, Frederik and Maning have really said all I could ever say.

In other words:

If you do not code:  shutup !!
This is not the first time the messenger of bad news
is fired at on this list!

I am a mapper, not a coder.
I thought OSM was meant for mappers first,
and coders will facilitate the mappers.

ooh that hurts....

If a tool has serious problems
it needs someone pointing at it.