[OSM-talk] Is anyone making public transport routing maps based on OpenStreetMap data?

Ævar Arnfjörð Bjarmason avarab at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 23:30:55 GMT 2008

I'm interested in completely mapping my city bus network, it would be
great if there was some online routing application that I could go to
that could plan my routes. Of course I'd have to provide it with
sufficient survey information to do this, which would be part of
mapping it obviously.

Routing applications based on OSM data also have the opportunity to do
inter-network routing. You could step onto a bus in one city, take a
rail to another one, inter-city bus to yet another city, then a bus
and walk on a footway to your destination. All based on OSM data.