[OSM-talk] Android OSM Navigation (AndNav.org)

Nicolas Gramlich plusminus at anddev.org
Wed Dec 17 15:15:20 GMT 2008

Hi,

we have finished an interface to Xav's  OpenStreetBug-Project  directly in
AndNav2.

News:
http://www.andnav.org/index.php/component/content/article/37-about-andnav2/93-introducing-the-openstreetbug-interface
andnav.org/.../introducing-the-openstreetbug-interface
Video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OthklqaWAg Watch Video (youtube)

Best Regards,
Nicolas & Pascal