[OSM-talk] GeoBase nodes import

Beej Jorgensen beej at beej.us
Thu Dec 18 00:41:41 GMT 2008

Frederik Ramm wrote:
> Sam Vekemans wrote:
>> Is there a way to make sure that these nodes dont get rendered?
>
> Most renderers don't render stuff they do not understand, so you'd just
> have to make sure your tags are "out of this world" ;-)

I did this in a park near my house where a bathroom burned down.  I'm
confident it will be replaced in the same location (the foundation is
still good and it's a major site in the park), so for now it's

amenity=toilets_burned_down

If someone wants to make a specific icon for that, they're free to do so. ;)

-Beej