[OSM-talk] [Talk-ca] Northern lights

D Tucny d at tucny.com
Wed Dec 31 07:35:57 GMT 2008

2008/12/31 Jochen Topf <jochen at remote.org>

> On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 03:26:26AM +0000, michcasa at gmail.com wrote:
> > Ok. I found the IDs of the ways I would like to delete. What do I do next
> > to retrieve them and remove them. Thanks.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Protocol_Version_0.5

In addition to what I wrote before... the use of the /full modifier (which I
had either not noticed before or forgotten about, thanks Jochen) when
fetching the ways would allow fetching of the nodes too, though you would
likely need to sort the resulting file before being able to use it...
Actually, as you don't really need the original nodes to delete them it
might not be so useful in this case...