[OSM-talk] SOTM08 - Ireland

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Fri Feb 1 20:39:21 GMT 2008

Hi,

> /me waiting for a blogpost by fakeSteveC about other map communities
> not having so many Germans coming to Shannon as we do and unfree-tards
> not welcome to the annual gathering...

Well... it's quite obvious that the Foundation tried to keep out the
Germans this time. There can't be many international airports where
there is *not* *a* *single* *flight*, by any airline, for any price,
to or from any German destination.

If I wanted to fly directly to Shannon, the nearest opportunity would
be traveling to Paris first.

But listen to this, German-hating OSMF board: Your plan's not going to
work out because I'll personally invoke the awsome (!) powers of my
pilot's license and ferry over the whole German OSM community! Har
har!

Failing that I might also join the crowd at Dublin. More likely, to be
honest.

Bye
Frederik