[OSM-talk] SOTM08 - Call for Volunteers

Christian van den Bosch cjb at cjb.ie
Tue Feb 5 00:17:34 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Gareth Eason and I would like to open up the call for volunteers to help
us organise State of the Map 2008 this coming July in Limerick:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/State_Of_The_Map_2008

All are welcome to pitch in, but in particular we would welcome:

- people involved in organising the first SOTM, as we can no doubt learn
much from their experiences;

- people with experience of organising other conferences (ditto);

- people in Ireland and especially the West of Ireland (for local
contacts and mapping!).

If you would like to volunteer, please mail me and Gareth with some idea
of how you might like to get involved.

We're currently working on finalising the venue details, and when that's
done we'd like to get as much else organised as soon as possible.

Christian van den Bosch : cjb at cjb.ie
Gareth Eason : gareth.eason at signal2noise.ie