[OSM-talk] FW: Tiger Tiger OSM

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Wed Feb 6 09:58:37 GMT 2008

Could someone who is closer to the Tiger work please respond in detail
to this request from Mapperz for an update on the Tiger import?

Is it complete? What are the maintenance plans? What outreach plans are
there, etc?

He runs a well-read blog (as far as I can tell) at:
http://mapperz.blogspot.com/ and the publicity would be good for the
project. [Entry on London's LEZ today]

I am happy to feed him info on the India data import and workshops (and
link to Mikel) later this month and see if we can't get some more
coverage there too.

Cheers

STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk