[OSM-talk] Osmarender levels 1-11

Juan Lucas Dominguez Rubio jldominguez at prodevelop.es
Thu Feb 7 09:27:51 GMT 2008

Hello,

Unlike other parts of Spain and the rest of Europe, Osmarender levels 1-11 are not properly refreshed in my area:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=40.124&lon=-0.001&zoom=11&layers=0BFT

The CTRL + click requests seem to have no effect at those levels.Can I do something to force a refresh?

Regards,

Juan Lucas Domínguez Rubio
Prodevelop SL, Valencia (España)
Tlf.: 96.351.06.12 -- Fax: 96.351.09.68