[OSM-talk] Background layers in Potlatch

John McKerrell john at mckerrell.net
Tue Feb 12 10:16:57 GMT 2008

On 12 Feb 2008, at 10:09, Andy Robinson ((blackadder)) wrote:

> Richard Fairhurst wrote:
>> Sent: 12 February 2008 9:55 AM
>> To: talk at openstreetmap.org
>> Subject: [OSM-talk] Background layers in Potlatch
>>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> You can now choose from several background layers in Potlatch.
>>
> Cool stuff Richard :-)

Indeed, good stuff, think I found a bug though :-( I didn't bother
waiting for all of the OpenAerialMap tiles to load and switched to
mapnik, that then loaded, but a few aerial tiles continued to load
afterwards. Not a big deal but thought you'd like to know. So when
does NPE support get added? ;-)

John