[OSM-talk] Kosmos v1.10

Igor Brejc igor.brejc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 12:30:02 GMT 2008

Today I managed to make Kosmos.Gui run in mono on my Win machine. I had to
use conditional (non-)compilation for certain small parts of code, but
otherwise it behaved quite good. The next step for me is to try it on a
Linux virtual machine and fix any linux-related issues. So far it looks
promising.

Regards,
Igor