[OSM-talk] Shapefile download

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org
Wed Feb 13 00:43:54 GMT 2008

El Lunes, 11 de Febrero de 2008, Frederik Ramm escribió:
>     I'm planning to offer the download of current OSM shapefiles for
> various European countries.

Great!!

> If you open one of the ".shp.zip" files you'll find one shapefile each
> for rivers, roads, railways, buildings, forests/lakes/parks, and POIs.
[...]
> The plan is to provide daily updates.

Could you provide "differential layers"? I mean:
- A layer containing nodes/ways added since last day/week
- A layer containing nodes/ways deleted since last day/week
- A layer containing anything that had a tag modified since last day/week

Cheers,
--
Iván Sánchez Ortega <ivansanchez at escomposlinux.org>

El hijo de Bill Gates fue por causa de un 'ERROR DE PROTECCION GENERAL'.