[OSM-talk] Neuer OSM T-Shirt Vorschlag

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:59:33 GMT 2008

Glad you posted it here.
I like the design! Will t-shirts of a design be made for SOTM again?

Having a map of your favourite area would be good, but then I don't think
Durham is quite ready for beauty yet. A generic map might look okay but take
of any text.

Actually thinking about having a map of Durham on my shirt and going about
my daily student life, will my friends be stopping me and staring at my
chest to work out the best route to someone?

Gregory.

On 15/02/2008, Ulf Lamping <ulf.lamping at web.de> wrote:

> Ulf Lamping schrieb:
> > Hi!
> >
> Sh.., wrong list! Should have gone to the german one. Anyway, I've added
> a new OSM T-Shirt design, you may just follow the links ;-)
>
> Regards, ULFL
>
> > Ich hab mich auch mal in der hohen Kunst des T-Shirt Designs versucht
> ;-)
> >
> > Bei meinen Experimenten hab ich einiges ausprobiert, z.B. auch eine
> > "bildliche Kausalkette" versucht - also Bilder von Satellit, GPS
> > Receiver, Computer, Karte - das sieht aber dann irgendwie wegen der
> > vielen Details nicht so richtig toll aus.
> >

> > Mein jetzt recht schlichter OSM T-Shirt Vorschlag (sowohl Deutsch als
> > auch Englisch) ist zu "bewundern" unter:
> >

> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Tshirt_competition#ulfl.27s_entry
> >
> > insbesondere gefällt mir
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Image:Osm-blackt-de.png schon
> > ganz gut.
> >

> > Was meint Ihr?
> >
> > Gruß ULFL
> >
> > P.S: Ich hab davon auch SVG Versionen, wenn Ihr eigene Experimente
> > darauf basierend machen wollt ...

Gregory
nomoregrapes at gmail.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com