[OSM-talk] Move tagging RfCs/voting to extra list?

Martijn van Oosterhout kleptog at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 13:10:26 GMT 2008

On Fri, Feb 15, 2008 at 2:03 PM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
>  You win, I did't know mailman had this feature. (Sounds to me like a
>  positive selection though, i.e. you have to defined what you want, not
>  what you don't want?)

On other lists the text in the user options reads:

:Which topic categories would you like to subscribe to?

:By selecting one or more topics, you can filter the traffic on the
mailing list, so as to receive only a subset of the messages. If
:a message matches one of your selected topics, then you will get the
message, otherwise you will not.

:If a message does not match any topic, the delivery rule depends on
the setting of the option below. If you do not select any
:topics of interest, you will get all the messages sent to the mailing list.

Which implies that ticking "default" is sufficient....

Have a nice day,