[OSM-talk] [OSM-talk-nl] EUR 15K grant for software development

Zoran Kovacevic zoran at kovacevic.nl
Fri Feb 15 20:15:20 GMT 2008

I was wondering if the 3 initial subprojects are still current.
- Has any progress been made on those topics since November?
- Are the requirements stated in the wiki complete and realistic?
- Is the budgetted time in any way sufficient?
The wiki page is intended to define subprojects that we actually need,
so please discuss and refactor as needed.

Just to be clear: anyone can bid for a sub-project, you don't have to
be Dutch :)