[OSM-talk] displayed width of roads

80n 80n80n at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:01:46 GMT 2008

It's definitely wrong to adjust the layer just to make the rendered output
look better.

The layer tag should represent the true relative position of roads.

Incidentally, if a ramp connects two roads at different levels then should
it be layer=0 at one end and layer=1 at the other, with the split  somewhere
in the middle?  I don't see how else you can correctly represent a ramp.

80n