[OSM-talk] Durham Mapping Party

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:22:05 GMT 2008

I've set a date for a Durham mapping party.
7&8th June.
http://www.livingwithdragons.com/2008/02/mapping-party-for-durham
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Durham_mapping_party

I seem to remember a few people wanting an excuse to come up to this
beautiful city in the North of England (World Heritage Site, lots of sun &
countryside, cobbled streets, dragonville, cathedral, castle, etc. etc.).
If your scared that it's too far North from the watford gap, don't worry due
to the uni most people are southerners and it shouldn't be so cold by June.

I've put a request on
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/GPS_Units_for_Loan but may need a
lot of help getting them up here if they're far away (confined to public
transport, student budget, and lecture timetable).

--
Gregory
nomoregrapes at gmail.com
http://www.livingwithdragons.com