[OSM-talk] OSM flyer

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Wed Feb 20 11:43:35 GMT 2008

David Earl wrote:
> I think printing in Germany must be cheaper than here: I just did a
> number of quotes using both offset litho and instant print for 2,500 A4
> sheets (they're 2 to a sheet) with no finishing, and typical quotes are
> about 260 - 280 pounds (about 400 Euros).

Quote I received. £375ex. (Flyer would not attract VAT in UK *)

5000 @
8pp concertina folded leaflets with a finished size of @
105mm x 74mm (can be less if it makes better use of paper).
Printing 4/4 on a 100gsm gloss stock

* Zero rated. Unless 'redeemable value'
    - They have redeemable value. i.e."discounted admission with this
flyer"

    - They are designed to be posted i.e. used as a post card.

    - Have any parts designed to be written on i.e. register/reply form area

    - Will be used as calenders