[OSM-talk] displayed width of roads

Steve Chilton S.L.Chilton at mdx.ac.uk
Wed Feb 20 13:25:43 GMT 2008

Am at work at moment and have no time to look, but I am pretty certain
that bridges are already on a separate rendering layer, so it would be a
case of putting trams between roads and bridges "layers" in the stack.
As Andy says it is confusing to interpret the terminology. All I can do
is test it and see if it works.

Cheers
STEVE

Steve Chilton, Learning Support Fellow
Learning and Technical Support Unit Manager
School of Health and Social Sciences
Middlesex University
phone/fax: 020 8411 5355
email: steve8 at mdx.ac.uk