[OSM-talk] Continuous audio in JOSM on tracks without waypoints

David Earl david at frankieandshadow.com
Mon Feb 25 12:00:42 GMT 2008

I've fixed the following that 80n reported (will be in tomorrow's JOSM
build):

1. Hang on trying to play audio

It was indeed playing at a marker off the end of the sound track that
was the cause. It now tells you this instead of hanging.

2. Open WAV file dialogs don't remember their directory

They do now. Note this is independent of other open file dialogs.

3. Short cut keys

|<  F5, <<  F6, >>  F7, >|  F8, >.  . as before

4. Toggle icons but not the audio play head

Right menu on layer, "Show/Hide Text/Icons" (2nd entry).

[I usurped the previous "Show/Hide Text" for this, as previously button
marker layers didn't have text anyway, so the action was previously
redundant for such layers. It does leave the tiny X that a plain
waypoint marker uses to mark the point, but I'm sure this won't get in
the way. (One special case of general marker waypoints with icons will
be affected by this: if it is a problem for anyone let me know and I'll
make the behaviour optional. I don't actually know how you can produce
such a layer).]

David