[OSM-talk] Continuous audio in JOSM on tracks without waypoints

J.D. Schmidt jdsmobile at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:48:12 GMT 2008

80n skrev:
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 12:28 PM, graham <graham at theseamans.net> wrote:
>
>> 80n wrote:
>>
>>> BTW I just had a very successful experiment this morning using a
>>> modified kitchen sponge
>>> http://img.alibaba.com/photo/50923335/Kitchen_Sponge_Scourers.jpg as a
>>> windshield for my bluetooth headset :)
>> Ah, but we wanted the photo of you wearing it while explaining yourself
>> to casual passers-by ;-)
>>

> I only plan to use it after dark ;)

LOL.. One of these days I'll get someone to take a snapshot of me in
full OSM/Wigle mapping gear on the cityscooter, and post it on the Wiki.

Magellan CrossoverGPS in automotive mode mounted with the
windshieldsuctionmount on the handlebar instrumentpanel, videocam
strapped on to the lefthand side of the black flip-up helmet, and
wearing a backpack with WiFi antennas and bluelit Pharaos GPS mouse
sticking out. No wonder cardrivers are slowing down and following the
speedlimit when they observe me.

The things you do when suffering from OCOSMD continues to amaze me... :P

Dutch