[OSM-talk] Ideas for Potlatch

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Wed Feb 27 13:09:23 GMT 2008

Hi,

> You're quite right. That annoys me too. (As you've probably guessed,
> it puts the new point at the mouse-click rather than on the exact
> point on the line near the mouse-click.) I don't know why I've not
> fixed it already...

Another popular OSM editor even offers a feature where you can place
a node at the exact intersection of two ways by clicking in the
vicinity of that intersection; node co-ordiantes are then computed
for you. Alas, you then need a modifier key to disable the feature
should you deliberately want to set a node next to the intersection...

Bye
Frederik