[OSM-talk] Why place matters, slides from Vanessa Lawrence talk

Jo ml at winfix.it
Fri Jan 11 07:48:09 GMT 2008

martin dodge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just found an interesting set of slides of a talk by Vanessa Lawrence, OS
> http://www.w3.org/2007/06/eGov-dc/presentations/VL_why_place_matters.pdf
> with some prominent mentions for OSM. I particularly liked slide 46
>
> cheers
> martin

What slide 46 is trying to convey is: we know about these amateurs over
there, but our stuff is better. I would have liked it a lot better if
they would have been saying. Hey look: these guys are doing some great
work. We can't  possibly keep up with them in the long run. Let's find a
way to work together. AND way.

Polyglot