[OSM-talk] Move tagging RfCs/voting to extra list?

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Sun Jan 13 20:27:20 GMT 2008

Hi,

> sorry, that's probably partly my fault - the volume of messages from
> me concerning proposals has been high recently.

Well it's you who brings them to attention but they are there
nonetheless so they deserve air time; I just fear that they might
drown other talk@ stuff.

> i've thought about this previously, creating a new list - problem is
> IMO, there is little enough interest in proposals already (it always
> seems to be the same 15 or 20 people commenting on them), and i
> think marginalising it to another list will take it out of the
> eyeline of the occasional voter/discusser, who might only join in
> for 1 in 10 proposals

A weekly reminder on talk@ could help - listing the proposals
currently under discussion, those open for voting, etc., in one
collected eMail.

Bye
Frederik