[OSM-talk] Deleted Place names in the Philippines

Ian Haylock haylocki at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 23:56:06 GMT 2008

Hi,

Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog at gmail.com> wrote:You mean you don't know how oyu managed to delete so much, or you
don't know how you managed to upload it even though it showed you a
list of all the things that were going to be deleted?

No, I don't check everything in the upload dialog box, before I upload. I have never done something so stupid before when uploading data, so I have always assumed whatever JOSM says is ok. Yes my fault for just assuming.
> delete whatever I feel like using potlatch.

This is hardly news...

And what has / is being done about it ?

P.S.

Thanks for the suggestion for fixing the mistake. Not the first time you've helped me out.

Cheers, Ian