[OSM-talk] JOSM Icons

Bruce Cowan lists at bcowan.fastmail.co.uk
Thu Jan 17 21:27:56 GMT 2008

On Thu, 2008-01-17 at 22:18 +0100, Lukasz Stelmach wrote:

> It is quite good now, however, IMHO there should be those two
> additional segments: vertical and horizontal. They may be
> thinner/dotted, but they should be to show that the point always
> have been and will be a part of a way. Some thing like in
> commercials: "before" and "after".

Unfortunately this wouldn't scale very well to a 24x24 image. Even what
I have is too noisy for this.

I will now upload the SVGs if anyone wants to play with them. They will
appear at [0]. I have enabled file upload, so feel free to upload
suggestions.

[0] http://icons.bcowan.fastmail.co.uk/svg/
--
Bruce Cowan <bcowan at fastmail.co.uk>