[OSM-talk] travel-time-maps

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Sat Jan 19 16:06:29 GMT 2008

Hello,

I'm thrilled to hear that people are still working on this, I recently emailed
Tom at mySociety to ask about it. I'm trying to find a way to use free data
and tools including OpenStreetMap for a big community regeneration project in
Sutton, South London, and analysis of transport and amenity accessibility is
a big resource mapping priority!

Any more info about how far down the line the tools are, how hard it would be
to plug in OSM data and start some analysis, etc. would be much appreciated.
I'd love to go for some joint funding with someone like OSMF / mySociety but
have so far had next to no response.

Kind regards,
Tom