[OSM-talk] Kosmos v1.9 - poster printing OSM maps

nyem nyem69 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 00:40:28 GMT 2008

Igor,

I get the following error with v1.9.27.2 when opening project files that
are fine with previous versions.

Kosmos Version: 1.9.27.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2
CLR Version: 2.0.50727.832
Current culture: English (United States)
Current UI culture: English (United States)

System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue
value, Boolean add)
    at OsmUtils.Framework.OsmDatabase.ImportData(osm osmData) in
d:\MyStuff\BuildArea\Sandbox\OsmUtils\trunk\OsmUtils.Framework\OsmDatabase.cs:line
120
    at Kosmos.Gui.Presenters.MapPresenter.AsyncReload(Object sender,
DoWorkEventArgs e)

regards,
nyem