[OSM-talk] Large Rivers

Chris Hill chillly809 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 10:59:21 GMT 2008

I've use the waterway=riverbank (as described) on the Humber estuary, the Ouse and the Trent; it works well, including using multipolygon relations for islands. http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=53.7296&lon=-0.6315&zoom=12&layers=0BFT   Rendering in Mapnik is good, but the low-zoom Osmarender does not work.  I'm not sure if this is a problem with the Osmarender definitions or that the low-zoom for the tile just doesn't get run.
cheers,
Chris