[OSM-talk] [tagging] filtering of tagging e-mails (was Re: Move tagging RfCs/voting to extra list?)

Robin Paulson robin.paulson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:08:27 GMT 2008

from now on, until someone creates an extra tagging list, i'll include
[tagging] in every tag proposals e-mail, to let those of you who
aren't interested, filter out this stuff easily. every e-mail client
has filter capabilities, so this shouldn't be a problem.

i'll come up with some way of sending a summary each week of what's
been happening

whether ulf or hawke or anyone else wants to use this system is up to
them, feel free guys if you want