[OSM-talk] Access restrictions

sergio sevillano sergio at tumbao.ws
Tue Jul 1 17:52:09 BST 2008

hi
great to organice and optimice the access restriction before patching..
for the time period Access restrictions i would use opening_hours
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Key:opening_hours> a tag wich
was intended for POIs, but voted ok to apply to ways. i think time
restrictions are best aproached with the syntax of that tag as is more
flexible, does not make it complex when case is not. and can solve most,
if not all: month-monthday-weekday-hour-minute restrictions. if every
one agrees i would use that even if some modification of the tag
opening_hours
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Key:opening_hours> is needed.