[OSM-talk] Tagwatch for europe

Etric Celine etricceline at googlemail.com
Sun Jul 6 19:09:47 BST 2008

I've updated the site.
* Images are available on the Key/Tag pages
* Osmarender examples for every documented tag
* integration of the osmxapi to get data.osm files

At the moment i ignore the Bounding box, but i will implement this based on
the used .osm file later to get results just for the parts that are
interresting.

Nonetheless, this approach works good in the first place to fix some of the
errors, just don't try to get all tags with the Key highway or something like
this, could take a while ;)

Am Samstag, 5. Juli 2008 15:38:42 schrieb Mike Collinson:
> That would be great. I am very slowly working on a Perl web-based
> correction page that goes to osmxapi. I can scrape you page and its links
> while developing.

I'd be glad to implement your idea, just mail me the informations about it as
soon as you have something to work with and I'll start to integrate it.

Jörg