[OSM-talk] Misclassified roads

David Janda dj at dotcomdave.com
Mon Jul 14 12:50:27 BST 2008

My two cents, or Kurush here in Northern Cyprus.

The road tag is a good thing, as it lets one and all know that further work
needs to be done surveying etc.

The question for me is; what counts as an unclassified road?

Here, *most* roads are 1.5 cars wide, no markings whatsoever.

But, the vast majority of roads linking villages are exactly the same. My
reading of MF is that they should not be unclassified, but in reality they
are exactly the same! No markings, 1.5 cars wide.

Well, no lights, no drains, no directions .....

David Janda
djanda