[OSM-talk] R: Re: Italy Video and cats

Andrea Giacomelli (pibinko) postdadaismo at libero.it
Tue Jul 15 18:43:35 BST 2008

Andy: they're not orange, but we do have some cats at the end of another
video.

In case you missed this from the end of January: http://www.youtube.
com/watch?v=WHNwCBqQHtY

...however they  were kind of shy and declined our
request for an interview, as you will see.

Regards!

Andrea Giacomelli
vice
president and media relations manager - GFOSS.it - Italian OSGeo Chapter

p.s.
next time we will try to approach them with some friskies.

p.p.s. also we have
involved some dogs (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2282/2396454895_db158c5bfe.
jpg?v=0, and we are casting some horses for the Summer. Stay tuned.

McKerrell wrote:
> [...]
during the "State

>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=_ZOQSn5tyqQ

>Can I have one where the interviews are with orange
happycat's?  :-D