[OSM-talk] Fire break advice

Iván Sánchez Ortega ivan at sanchezortega.es
Wed Jul 16 15:18:13 BST 2008

El Miércoles, 16 de Julio de 2008, David Janda escribió:
> I cannot find any suitable tabs, and here in Northern Cyprus the fire
> breaks are strips of land with all growth removed.

I'd just tag a highway=footway, and break up any landuse=forest areas.

You might want to propose a new landuse value for fire breaks.

Cheers,
--

Proudly running Debian Linux with 2.6.24-1-amd64 kernel, KDE 3.5.9, and PHP
5.2.6-1 generating this signature.
Uptime: 16:17:07 up 38 days, 4 min,  4 users,  load average: 0.70, 0.37, 0.30