[OSM-talk] The return of the coastline checker

Andy Allan gravitystorm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:10:25 BST 2008

Awesome. I finally got Dave to show me how to fix stuff last night -
there's certainly more work to be done.

Also, if someone wants to import the Greenland coastline, that would
be the final hurdle to moving away from VMAP0 coastline. Although in
saying that, I might just do so for the cyclemap anyway...

Cheers,
Andy