[OSM-talk] OSM maps in 3D

Stefan Zeller stefan.zeller at docksnet.de
Fri Jul 18 10:43:20 BST 2008

At least I'm interested in a Java framework to render maps respective layers from OSM data. Then I dream of an easy configuration of render rules. Better: The rules can be extracted out of the features pages of the wiki.openstreetmap.org! Then any feature change of the community would change the rendering..