[OSM-talk] Potlatch 0.10

Fri Jul 18 15:07:08 BST 2008

Hi all,

Really pleased to announce Potlatch 0.10 - hopefully something for
everyone.

If you're a map editor, the biggest change is that tagged nodes in
ways are now indicated with a little black circle - so you can see
traffic lights, mini-roundabouts, railway stations, gates etc. etc.

If you're a non-English speaker, Potlatch might now appear in your
language. Lots of people have helped out by supplying translations on
the wiki - feel free to supply more. See http://
wiki.openstreetmap.org/index.php/Category:Potlatch_translation . Any
changes you make will show up next time I commit a Potlatch change.

If you're a Rails port hacker - amf_controller now speaks your
language. :)

There's a lot of changes under the hood, so I'd expect a handful of
little issues to crop up - as ever, you can report them on trac.
Thanks to all those who've helped in one way or another.

cheers
Richard