[OSM-talk] Trail Explorer is my OSM Surveyor Toolbox

ビカス ヤダワ (vikas yadav) mevikas at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 06:06:44 BST 2008

Hi all,

I have been working on a modification in Trail
Explorer<http://www.substanceofcode.com/software/mobile-trail-explorer/>to
assist OSM surveys, either on cars or cycles.
The modification hooks on the STAR key and you need to press just one
key respective to the type of point. The waypoint is saved with a text.
For the moment, I just have few amenities like Fuel, Bus stop, gate,
atm, entry, exit and traffic signal along with respective directions
(left or right).

I have been mapping my town Gurgaon and New Delhi, IN past 2 months.

thevikas

"mobile-trail-explorer" group.
mobile-trail-explorer-unsubscribe at googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at