[OSM-talk] path or byway ?

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 23:39:56 BST 2008

Thanks for all replies.
After a parallel discussion in the french ML, I would say that we will
probably not use it as it sounds too much UK specific.
Perhaps it's also a misunderstanding from my part that the wiki "Map
Features" is the international wiki page but, in fact, is the UK map
features page.

Pieren

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Bruce Cowan